Why work with us:
We’re a bunch of highly productive and highly passionate people. We believe big in team-playing yet give room for every individual’s contribution. That’s not just talk. As much as we invest in strategies and technologies, we believe they mean more with the human core. To that end, we respect diversity while supporting individuality. With a ‘one for all and all for one’ credo, we have an open door and flexible hierarchy policy. Everyone has their role and everyone works collaboratively to do the job well.
We nurture your talent and shape opportunities to make you grow. Because we firmly believe that your success is our success. The plus side is that while we take our work very seriously, we are a fun lot who makes as much time for profits as for play.
What we look for:
We seek decision-takers and action-makers. While we appreciate skill proficiency, the can-do attitude goes a long way with us. Because with that mind-set, we believe, you have the capacity to learn great things on the job. So it’s not just resumes we look at but character, as our values make us who we are.
- 3 to 8 years of experience as Full Stack .NET developer with programming in .NET Core or .NET MVC, SQL Server, XML, Web API development, Angular/React.
- Must be very good at writing and handling .NET Core Web APIs & REST APIs.
- Experience in Analysis, Design, Hands-on Development and Delivery of Web-based Applications.
- Experience using jQuery, Client Object Model, and Service-oriented Architecture.
- Ability to write stored procedures, write complex SQL queries and the ability to analyze SQL data is desired.
- Technical certifications preferred and required, wherever applicable.
- Must be excellent in verbal and written communication.
- Exposure to Test driven development is an added advantage.
- 4 to 8 years of experience in developing enterprise systems, building highly available, scalable, fault-tolerant, secure, distributed systems.
- Strong technical expertise in NodeJs, Lambda, micro-services & AWS - quicksight, cognito & glue
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL & MySQL database
- Good knowledge of TDD/BDD
- Knowledge to setting up DevOps
- Knowledge of Angular JS 8+ will be an added advantage
- Self-driven, initiative taker with good communication skills, ability to lead and mentor technical teams, meet deadlines, manage stakeholder expectations