Datafortune has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm’s commitment to privacy.
In general, you can visit the Datafortune website without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself. There are times, however, when we may need information from you.
Datafortune does not share personal information about you with non-affiliated companies except:
(a) to provide products or services you’ve requested;
(b) when we have your permission: or
(c) under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted entities who work on behalf of or with Datafortune under strict confidentiality agreements. These entities may use your personal information to help Datafortune communicate with you about offers from Datafortune and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to further share or disseminate this information;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- We believe it is necessary to share the information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action against any illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
- We believe it is necessary to share the information in order to protect or enforce Datafortune’s rights, usage terms, intellectual or physical property or for safety of Datafortune or associated parties.
- We may share information about you if Datafortune is acquired by or merged with another company.
You may choose to give us personal information such as your name and address or e-mail identification address (‘ID’) that may be needed, for example, to correspond with you, for you to download our resources, to provide you with subscription information etc. We intend to protect the quality and integrity of your personally identifiable information.
Datafortune’s websites are not directed at nor targeted at children. No one who has not reached the age of thirteen may use the websites unless supervised by an adult.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and/or alteration of information under our control. The data resides behind a firewall, with access restricted to authorized Datafortune personnel.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact Datafortune.
Certain statements made here concerning Datafortune’s future growth prospects are forward-looking statements, which involve a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in such forward-looking statements. The risks and uncertainties relating to these statements include, but are not limited to, risks and uncertainties regarding fluctuations in earnings, our ability to manage growth, intense competition in IT services including those factors which may affect our cost advantage, wage increases, our ability to attract and retain highly skilled professionals, time and cost overruns on fixed-price, fixed-time frame contracts, client concentration, restrictions on immigration, industry segment concentration, our ability to manage our international operations, reduced demand for technology in our key focus areas, disruptions in telecommunication networks or system failures, our ability to successfully complete and integrate potential acquisitions, liability for damages on our service contracts, the success of the companies in which Datafortune has made strategic investments, withdrawal of governmental fiscal incentives, political instability and regional conflicts, legal restrictions on raising capital or acquiring companies outside India, and unauthorized use of our intellectual property and general economic conditions affecting our industry. The company does not undertake to update any forward-looking statements that may be made from time to time by or on behalf of the company.
Our website may contain links to other sites. Datafortune is not responsible for the data collection practices, the privacy policies or the content of those websites that are accessible via a link from this site.
The Web Site makes information of third parties available, including articles, analyst reports, news reports, tools to facilitate calculation, company information and data about financial markets, including any regulatory authority and other financial markets and other data from external sources (the “Third Party Content”). You acknowledge and agree that the Third Party Content is not created or endorsed by Datafortune. The provision of Third Party Content is for general informational purposes only and does not constitute a recommendation or solicitation to purchase or sell any securities or shares or to make any other type of investment or investment decision. In addition, the Third Party Content is not intended to provide tax, legal or investment advice. You acknowledge that the Third Party Content provided to You is obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but that no guarantees are made by Datafortune or the providers of the Third Party Content as to its accuracy, completeness, timeliness. You agree not to hold Datafortune, any business offering products or services through the Web Site or any provider of Third Party Content liable for any investment decision or other transaction You may make based on Your reliance on or use of such data, or any liability that may arise due to delays or interruptions in the delivery of the Third Party Content for any reason.
By using any Third Party Content, You may leave this Web Site and be directed to an external website, or to a website maintained by an entity other than Datafortune. If You decide to visit any such site, You do so at Your own risk and it is Your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or any other destructive elements. Datafortune makes no warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any linked web sites or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon. Links do not imply that Datafortune or this Web Site sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of Datafortune or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that the linked sites are not under the control of Datafortune and Datafortune is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Datafortune is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. Datafortune is providing these links to You only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link shall not be construed to imply endorsement by Datafortune in any manner of the website.
- This Web Site, including all Materials present (excluding any applicable third party materials), is the property of Datafortune. You hereby agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in Your use of this Web Site and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Materials. Datafortune does not grant any express or implied rights under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information.
- Datafortune has business relationships with thousands of customers, suppliers, governments, and others. For convenience and simplicity, words like joint venture, partnership, and partner are used to indicate business relationships involving common activities and interests, and those words may not indicate precise legal relationships.
Your privacy concerns are important to us. We hope this privacy statement has been helpful in conveying this to you.